Challenges have been discontinued, but I hope you will enjoy browsing through this wonderful archive of Alice-inspired art!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winner & Honorable Mentions, CHAPTER 10 - A Lewis Christmas Carroll to You!

The Winner
Random.org selected Miupoftea of Poetry in a Pot of Tea as this month's winner of the $40 gift certificate from Custom Crops! Please contact me (email link is in the left column) and I'll send you the info on how to collect your prize, and you are entitled to display this badge on your blog if you like!

Here is her winning entry; I love the way she's placed the rabbit in a tea cup, the torn red edge on the book text, the houndstooth background and the traditional red and green color scheme balanced with ivory and black neutrals!

Honorable Mentions


All the entries were fabulous, and I would like to grant ALL our December entrants an honorable mention badge! Thanks so much for your Wonderland holiday wishes, and Happy New Year to all our readers!



Kudos to Jan of chai tea 'n me for turning in a whole Christmas tree as her entry! LOVE that hat on top, it is fabulous!




Debra James (top) and LilyPinkScraps (bottom) both used charming Wonderland images fromDilly Beans, and I love the whimsical feeling of these fun Christmas cards!


Debra Beight brought Hannukah into the holiday mix, and I love the way she has the Mad Hatter singing The Dreidel Song while munching a few latkes with his tea!

I adore this "stained glass" image from Bonnie McLain of Love, Light and Peace! She used an elaborate black die cut over a luminous green background. To make her characters look like part of the window, she has edged each of them in back. Lovely!

 
And I have to give Anne of Card Challenges a mention for her set of six Wonderland cards. My favorites were her cards using the Tenniel images, and I love the way the fish footman is now delivering a Christmas card! You can see all of her entries below!

Remember, everyone who entered this month is an honorable mention and can grab the blog badge, I just don't have time to describe what I like about each wonderful Wonderland entry! Check them out:

Note - those viewing in a reader or email may need to click the title of this post to see the link list on the blog.

We'll be back in the new year with a new challenge, and I wish everyone a joyous and safe Happy New Year!

2 comments:

THANKS so much for participating in the experience that is THE ALTERED ALICE!!! Your comments mean the world to me, so thanks in advance for taking the time!